Soban K-Town Grill -New KBBQ with a twist in EASTWOOD
EASTWOOD– a newly opened Korean restaurant has got you covered with all your favorite Korean dish with a twist.
Living and working here in Eastwood City gives me a lot of advantage to try all the restaurants with such an ease so when I heard that a Korean grill restaurant will open soon I was just so excited as I’m craving for really good Korean kbbq.
As what the owners have mentioned, Soban K-Town Grill a concept mostly been inspired by Korean communities in the United States.
This restaurant is located at the second floor of Eastwood Mall in Quezon City. Interiors are nice and look appealing to the people.
I’ve been here a lot of times already as it is always my thing to eat a lot of meat. So I wanted to share to you what I order here most of the time!
For a heads up, Soban K-Town dishes consist mainly with pork and chicken dishes.
So here are my favorite dishes from Soban:
- “Grill It Yourself Pork Sets” (starts at P315 for 90 grams, with unlimited rice, salad, soup and egg roll appetizer) you can choose from six flavors – Original, Fruity, Chili Bean, Soy Garlic, Doenjang (fermented soybean paste) and Wine.
- Dak Galbi also gets a slight tweak at Soban K-Town Grill. The Dak Galbi set (starts at P310 for 90 grams, with unlimited rice, salad, soup and egg roll appetizer) comes in three variants – Fruity, Spicy and Doenjang.
- Japchae (P195) and the Korilog (P135) to Ramyeon (P135).
- “Sung’s Picks” – are the tacos and burritos, an interesting way to have your Korean food with a twist of Mexican elements.
- Coffee Prince (P120) is my favorite dessert there as this sweet treat consists of soft graham, red beans and homemade coffee ice cream.
I think Soban K-Town Grill really stands out among other Korean restaurants in Metro Manila. The food, service and experience you can have by checking this place out is all worth it. After a good dinner you can also enjoy their wide selections of cocktail drinks! 9/10 for me indeed!
will definitely pay this restaurant another visit soon!