How to get FREE double electric breast pump
Ever wondered if you’ll need a breast pump when your baby arrives? A pump can be a very useful tool for a new mother to have even if she intends to only breastfeed her child.
I’m currently expecting a baby and considering breastfeeding. So, when I’m browsing for good breast pumps I came across this link on how to get a free pump 100% covered by your insurance.
It might seem too good to be true but after I received mine 5 days after filling-out the form I must say this is 100% real.
Thanks to AFFORDABLE HEALTH CARE ACT, I qualify for a hospital-grade performing free double electric breast pump!
I was able to get this free double electric breast pump through my Medi-CAL pregnancy-related insurance Now, let me show you the steps I did to get this free breast pump.
First, you need to have an insurance and they must cover the breast pump for you.
you can see and check if you qualify for breast pump by filling up forms online.
- Go to Hygeia website
- click the button to see if you qualify.
3. you need to enter your Insurance name as below:
4. Enter Valid and working email address and due date
5. Enter your personal information and make sure your name is the same in your health card.
6. Search your address in the box provided or ENTER ADDRESS MANUALLY
7. Make sure to provide your current Member ID. As of mine, I provided the ID NO. in my BIC CARD from Medi-CAL
8. Provide correct information of your OB GYN for verification in your insurance.
9. Once you’ve submitted your reservation, they will keep you informed of every step. Depending on your due date, the pump could arrive as early as a few days.
10. you will receive an E-mail that your order has shipped with the Order ID No. and the tracking number provided in the link they’ve sent.
As for me, they shipped my package 3/21/2017 and I received it on3/22/2017
The great news is that most insurances cover ALL expenses for your breast pump and accessories. You can call your insurance provider to give you details about how to get one and what brands you can choose from!
So, sit back, relax and wait for your pump to come in the mail!
Subscribe for my review about this breastpump 😉